halcymouse

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Typing one handed due to kitwins draped over left arm, but that's okay - my baby bulge makes it close to impossible to reach the keyboard with both hands anyway.

I originally had my blog on LiveJournal, but we had creative differences. So I broke up with them. Besides, I already have a Blogger id because of my niece, Allie, and my friend Heather (ExLibris).

So here I is and here I stay, darn it. My apologies to those of you who registered on LJ just to read my humble blog - this means you, Mum. :o) I will attempt to keep my rambling thoughts confined to this page from now on.

(Disclaimer: read at your own risk. Author does not guarantee entertainment value. Author is not nearly as amusing as she thinks she is.)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Woohoo, I get to leave the first comment!! Yay! :-D

    I'm glad you finally caved...it's fun here on the dark side. ;) Let the blogstalking commence!

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger Allie said…

    Hehe. Second comment!! Yay!! Glad you broke down and got one. You'll have to post pics of the girlies and stuff!

    -love ya, Allie


    (What is that ...come to the dark side, we have cookies...?) hehe

     
  • At 4:48 AM, Blogger Allie said…

    Oh, and when you read her profile, understand that she's an AMAZING knitter with far more patience than I would have in nintey-eight years. Trust me.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger FourMileFarm said…

    PICTURESSSSSSS PLEASSSSSSSEE!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home