halcymouse

Monday, October 02, 2006

New words all around!

Zoe has added a word to her vocabulary - "peet-zuh"! (I was also accused of child abuse for giving my children pizza for breakfast by a certain big brother of mine.)

And a new word for my dictionary - abecedarian. Someone who teaches or learns the alphabet. Gabby and I are abecedarians! :o)

Poor Gabby had a meltdown this morning - we were discussing getting the kitwins fixed and somehow she got it in her head that getting them fixed meant that they weren't staying with us. Lower lip started trembling and big eyes started welling with tears. I asked her why she was crying, and she stammered, "Because you're going to take kittens away from meeeee!" - dissolving into a wail. Reassurances and explanations ensued and she is fully recovered now - she does adore those cats!

Funny exchange between girls - Gabby says, "Pizza!" Zoe counters, "PEE-PEE!"

Don't ask me how their minds work - I'm just their mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home