When you have children...
You learn that your words WILL come back to haunt you. So you'd better hope they're good words and not bad or embarrassing!
In the process of teaching Zoe to count, I always encourage her with "good girl!" or "good job!" when she numbers something correctly.
Yesterday I was reading to the girls out of a counting book. At the end, Gabby asked me to count the various things, so I started pointing to the pictures and saying, "1, 2, 3, 4" etc. After every number, Zoe crooned, "Good job, Mama!"
In the process of teaching Zoe to count, I always encourage her with "good girl!" or "good job!" when she numbers something correctly.
Yesterday I was reading to the girls out of a counting book. At the end, Gabby asked me to count the various things, so I started pointing to the pictures and saying, "1, 2, 3, 4" etc. After every number, Zoe crooned, "Good job, Mama!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home