halcymouse

Saturday, February 24, 2007

You'd think I'd be used to it by now...

What with these two being my third and fourth kids, but Deet turned over for the first time and I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl! ;D
He kept crying and crying, so I went in and found him on his back, all furious because he couldn't get back to sleep. I picked him up and went in and asked Erich, "Did you put him on his back when you put him to bed?" It being 3:30 in the morning, all I got was a confused mumble from the poor guy, but I eventually figured out it was a denial.
This morning when I got the Deety-bug up, he was on his back again, and later I put him on a mat on the floor, and being the obsessed mother that I am, got a video of him rolling over yet again.
I suppose there are worse things to get excited over.
;)
And here is the video, for those interested!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pweaIL88lA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home