halcymouse

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Pictures aplenty

My ever so handsome young man, with the huuuuuge cranium! (Just means there's lots of brains in there!)



My ever so handsome somewhat older man, the love of my life, with our adorable daughter (a friend who saw this picture said it looks like she's trying to be as cool as her daddy!)



The girls still love to dance. Gabby loves to pick Zoe up and twirl her around, which usually ends with them both in a heap on the floor, giggling hysterically.



Deet has an oral fixation (what baby doesn't?), and he loves chewing on the Princess Fish. That's Gabby holding him.



Deet is master at getting himself into...interesting...situations. I came in to get him up and found him like this, so hard-hearted mama that I am, I rushed back out to get the camera. He calmly watched me go, and waited patiently for me to come back and extricate him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home