And now, the moment you've all been waiting for!
PICTURES! Yay for Mum! She brought over her card reader and I was able to download the 199 pictures that have been languishing on my camera for the past few weeks. Whee!


Attack Kitty! I had the bright idea of hanging his beloved mouse toy on its elastic string off my exercise bike. He's always loved this silly little toy, but now anytime he's hyper he goes straight for it and wears himself out completely. It's perfect because the string stretches when he grabs it and bounces away when he lets go. When he gets it completely wrapped around the bike, he looks at me and meows forlornly until I take pity and unwrap it for him. AND, best of all, he hasn't tried to play with the babies at all since I did this!

And the...same? brother? (He was demonstrating what a driver's license photo looks like.)

The girls decided to have a picnic, and Deet wanted to join in. Sophie's actually at the end of the tray, you just can't see her.
Attack Kitty! I had the bright idea of hanging his beloved mouse toy on its elastic string off my exercise bike. He's always loved this silly little toy, but now anytime he's hyper he goes straight for it and wears himself out completely. It's perfect because the string stretches when he grabs it and bounces away when he lets go. When he gets it completely wrapped around the bike, he looks at me and meows forlornly until I take pity and unwrap it for him. AND, best of all, he hasn't tried to play with the babies at all since I did this!


1 Comments:
At 6:30 AM,
Lista said…
Yeah! Pictures at last! Love them! Your kids are so cute. So is your kitty! I'll have to try the mouse-on-elastic thing with Moses. Maybe he'll stop trying to eat my hair every time I sit down on the couch!
Post a Comment
<< Home