The camera and computer had a falling-out
They've stopped talking to each other. ~sigh~ Which means that until I can get a relationship coach here to reconcile them (ie, go buy another USB cable), no pictures for this humble blog!
In other news, wish me good luck and happy fingers - I'm about to attempt cable knitting for the first time. 'Twill be interesting to see how I fare (and if I survive). A report will be posted, although pictures (obviously) will have to wait.
Kids are all doing fine - we're over everything except the lingering congestion in this latest round of illness. All except poor Erich, that is - he's literally getting run into the ground, and he's so exhausted and sick that his body isn't recovering like it should so he can heal. Please pray for him - he's pretty miserable right now and I can't take care of him. :o(
Also, he needs prayer on a different front because they're studying traffic code this week, which is mind-numbingly boring and tedious. The instructors have been cramming the stuff into the recruits for TEN HOURS a day all this week, and one more day of it tomorrow. Then first thing Thursday is the two hour test on all of it. So please keep Erich in your prayers, especially early Thursday morning!
In other news, wish me good luck and happy fingers - I'm about to attempt cable knitting for the first time. 'Twill be interesting to see how I fare (and if I survive). A report will be posted, although pictures (obviously) will have to wait.
Kids are all doing fine - we're over everything except the lingering congestion in this latest round of illness. All except poor Erich, that is - he's literally getting run into the ground, and he's so exhausted and sick that his body isn't recovering like it should so he can heal. Please pray for him - he's pretty miserable right now and I can't take care of him. :o(
Also, he needs prayer on a different front because they're studying traffic code this week, which is mind-numbingly boring and tedious. The instructors have been cramming the stuff into the recruits for TEN HOURS a day all this week, and one more day of it tomorrow. Then first thing Thursday is the two hour test on all of it. So please keep Erich in your prayers, especially early Thursday morning!

1 Comments:
At 9:51 PM,
FourMileFarm said…
Oh poor Erich! I cant imagine going through all that while he's got this terrible crud!! I am praying for him! Wow. I am shuddering to think of it. Kris and I have spent the last 5 days doing NOTHING that wasn't absolutely necessary. Mooky and Erinn are running things around here! Thank goodness they know how to cook, clean and do the outside chores. And thank goodness they are already over this mess. And I wish I was in bed right now.
But, Maggie is fixing to kid, and she is and OLD LADY and I dont want to lose her to something that could have been prevented if I was just THERE WITH HER! So, I am watching her out the bedroom window and leaving long boring comments on people's blogs. :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home