What fun! I'm hoping to take the girls to a pumpkin patch this weekend, and they'll have pony rides. It will be Mikayla's first one if it works out. :D
Are you going to change Sophie's name or not? I like Bethany and I like Sophie. What's Erich think? She's going to be beautiful! As are the other girls, of course. :-)
Don't know yet! Erich wants us to wait until she's born and see which one she looks more like. So you may have to wait another month or more. Just don't call her Stephanie! ;o)
3 Comments:
At 8:14 AM,
Krista said…
What fun! I'm hoping to take the girls to a pumpkin patch this weekend, and they'll have pony rides. It will be Mikayla's first one if it works out. :D
At 7:08 PM,
Allie said…
Awww!! I love those pics!!
Are you going to change Sophie's name or not? I like Bethany and I like Sophie. What's Erich think? She's going to be beautiful! As are the other girls, of course. :-)
The pony is adorable.
<3 Allie
At 8:42 PM,
Halcyon said…
Don't know yet! Erich wants us to wait until she's born and see which one she looks more like. So you may have to wait another month or more. Just don't call her Stephanie! ;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home