halcymouse

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The boob story

First, a little background: Gabby went through a phase of commenting on the size of various things. "Mama tall. Gabby short!" "Big cow and little cow!" Etc. At one point, she was watching her ballet show and commented, "Dancer have little boobs. Mama have BIIIG boobs. I have baby boobs!" (Insert red face on Mama here.)

So anyway, the other day she was going inside Mum's house and she mis-stepped and banged into the doorframe. She stumbled inside, grabbing her chest dramatically and exclaimed, "Oh! I hurt my wee tiny boob!"

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger FourMileFarm said…

    OH MY GOODNESS! I think I woke Kris up with my WILD LAUGHTER!! That is SO funny. :o)

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Krista said…

    LOL - that's great!! Mikayla calls them "Po-Po's" thanks to Grandma. So she's started telling me I have the biggest po-po's in the whole world. Thanks! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home