Conversations with a 3 year old
Gabby loves to talk on the phone (portent of things to come?) even if she doesn't know who she's talking to. So yesterday she talked to my friend Andrea who is (hopefully) coming to visit soon. It went something like this (one-sided):
"Hi! ... Fine ... Um, eatin' my dinner ... uh huh ... uh huh (at which point I gently reminded her to say yes ma'am) ... yes, ma'am, I'm eatin' my sweet 'tatoes, and I'm drinking my juice and I'm lovin' my mama and ... I'm done talkin' to you now. Bye!" and she handed the phone back to me and reapplied herself to her dinner. :o)
"Hi! ... Fine ... Um, eatin' my dinner ... uh huh ... uh huh (at which point I gently reminded her to say yes ma'am) ... yes, ma'am, I'm eatin' my sweet 'tatoes, and I'm drinking my juice and I'm lovin' my mama and ... I'm done talkin' to you now. Bye!" and she handed the phone back to me and reapplied herself to her dinner. :o)

1 Comments:
At 7:18 AM,
Allie said…
hehe. Gotta love the 3 year olds on the phone. When I talk to Kyra on the phone, she says "Welp." and hands the phone back to Katie. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home