halcymouse

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Playing together

Gabby put the infant bath in the laundry basket and then got Zoe to lie down in it and prayed with her. Picture her bowing her head and holding Zoe's hand and praying earnestly:
"Sank you for Daddy to help us get trash out to dumpster and sank you for glow bears and sank you for dis afternoon and amen. Go to sleep now, Zoe!"

She's telling Zoe it's a hospital now and she's going to take care of her. She's gently stroking her face and telling her to close her eyes. "You not feeling good, so try to rest, okay? This is your hospital and I'm goin' take care of you. Stay in your bed!"

Zoe says, "I sleepy!" as she's rubbing her eyes. Gabby's pushing her all over the living room in the laundry basket.

Gabby: "Okay, it's time to get up! Get out now!"
Zoe: "No, I sleepy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home