Sophie Central!
Sophie has made periscoping an art.

She also finds ways to amuse herself in bed when no one's around to entertain her.

Jaws theme here, please. Da-dum. Da-dum. Da-DUM!

When she is awakened from a deep sleep, she resembles an angry baby owl. She wakes up very sweetly, but she is all blinky and groggy and looks quite annoyed until the sleep fog clears.

"Hush, brother, I'm trying to make a point here!"

"Yay! These jeans only cost $1.99!"

She is a surprisingly unphotogenic child - I get countless pictures of her and find it hard to capture what a stunningly beautiful child she is. Every once in awhile I get lucky, though.

She also finds ways to amuse herself in bed when no one's around to entertain her.

Jaws theme here, please. Da-dum. Da-dum. Da-DUM!

When she is awakened from a deep sleep, she resembles an angry baby owl. She wakes up very sweetly, but she is all blinky and groggy and looks quite annoyed until the sleep fog clears.

"Hush, brother, I'm trying to make a point here!"

"Yay! These jeans only cost $1.99!"

She is a surprisingly unphotogenic child - I get countless pictures of her and find it hard to capture what a stunningly beautiful child she is. Every once in awhile I get lucky, though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home