halcymouse

Thursday, December 20, 2007

He passed!

Thank you all for your prayers!
They had three major tests today - he made a 90, a 98, and then the big one was mostly pass/fail, although there was a gradient score as well. And he passed them all! :-D That's a HUGE weight off our shoulders, since that's all the tests until after Christmas. Tomorrow will be a long day slogging through PT and ACT, but no more tests - yay! :-D
He asked me to pass on his sincere thanks for all the prayers and encouragement - he really appreciates them! (As do I!)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    That's so great!! I hope I'll get a chance to congratulate him "in person" some time this weekend, via Facebook... ;-)

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lista said…

    Yeah, Erich! Way to go! Hope you guys can relax and have a wonderful Christmas now!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Teresa/ride4fun said…

    WooHoo, thats wonderful, what a nice christmas present finally having that behind him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home