"And now it's time to sing...the Bunny Song!"
Any of you familiar with VeggieTales? Specifically, the story of Rack, Shack and Benny. In it, Mr. Nezzer (Nebby K.) sings the Bunny Song.
"The bunny, the bunny, oh, I love the bunny
I don't love my soup or my bread, just the bunny
The bunny, the bunny, yeah! I love the bunny"
Etc. It's a very funny song, and Gabby loves it.
This evening at bedtime, I told her to turn off her light and go to sleep, and she blew me a kiss as she danced into the bedroom. Then from in the room wafted the sound of her singing,
"My mama, my mama, oh, I love my mama
I don't love my soup or my bread, just my mama
My mama, my mama, yeah! I love my mama!"
I laughed so hard I think I pulled something. ;o) Never a dull moment!
"The bunny, the bunny, oh, I love the bunny
I don't love my soup or my bread, just the bunny
The bunny, the bunny, yeah! I love the bunny"
Etc. It's a very funny song, and Gabby loves it.
This evening at bedtime, I told her to turn off her light and go to sleep, and she blew me a kiss as she danced into the bedroom. Then from in the room wafted the sound of her singing,
"My mama, my mama, oh, I love my mama
I don't love my soup or my bread, just my mama
My mama, my mama, yeah! I love my mama!"
I laughed so hard I think I pulled something. ;o) Never a dull moment!

2 Comments:
At 4:39 AM,
Sandra said…
Awwww, she's such a sweet kid!! Can't beat kids at making you feel special and loved, can you?! They're just GREAT that way.... :-)
At 10:45 AM,
Lista said…
We have several versions of the bunny song too, but I must say, none of them have been that complimentary. Must be the difference between boys and girls!
Post a Comment
<< Home