DPNs are fun!
Also known as double-pointed needles. :o) A friend gave me a wonderful set of them, ranging in size from teeny-tiny all the way up to a honkin' size 10, which are good for big people hats. :o)
So of course I had to try them out, and here is the result!

She was surprisingly willing to leave it on, considering her usual propensity for yanking any and all items off her head or feet.

So of course I had to try them out, and here is the result!

She was surprisingly willing to leave it on, considering her usual propensity for yanking any and all items off her head or feet.




3 Comments:
At 2:44 PM,
Sandra said…
Halcy -- these pics are so cute!! It's so great to see Erich look so relaxed and at ease... He looks so happy and full of love, the way he looks at Sophie! Way to capture the moment!! :-)
Oh, and not that it needs special mentioning, since it's a given, anyway... BUT.... the hat is gorgous!!! :-D And didn't I tell you using dpns is easy?! ;-D
Merry Christmas, dear!!
At 2:45 PM,
Sandra said…
Make that *gorgeous*, of course... LOL
At 10:19 AM,
Lista said…
Awww! Cute pics and cute hat! Now you really have to teach me...I'll be there in five hours. No, not actually, just wishful thinking since I haven't been cleared to drive yet. I'll have to remember to take some pics of my latest projects to post! :o) Not that I'm skilled and can use DPNs or anything cool like that!
Post a Comment
<< Home