halcymouse

Friday, February 15, 2008

The best mother there is!

And she's all MINE! Well, I have to share her with my siblings, but I'm the closest to her, so HA! ;o)

She bought me a card reader for my camera/computer! Now I can share pictures all day long!

Or rather, I could, if my camera was working. Let's hope it's just the batteries, of which I have none.

But at least I have some stored up to share!


Erich had to get some clothes at the police outfitters store in Austin, and he came home bearing gifts for all. Zoe loves her shirt! And I get such a kick out of this picture - she really has her own distinctive style. (She asked for the watch to be strapped to her upper arm, and she wore those gloves for three days straight before Gabby finally persuaded her to let her wear them for a little while.)

Baby Trooper!

The twins are getting more rambunctious, and they tend to squash each other a lot when they're put together. Sophie especially likes to sit on her brother's head. He doesn't think it's near as funny as she does!

Hey 'Lista, recognize the outfit? :o)

More future troopers! (Although I actually hope not - my heart couldn't take it.) Gabby's shirt has a trooper's patch on it.

Gabby modeling Turkish and Turkish modeling his handsome collar, made by my friend Tara of Tack-A-Tack. If you need a collar or anything else for your animal, be it dog, cat, horse or camel, she's the best! (www.tackatack.com) And no, she's not paying me. ;o)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Lista said…

    These pics are adorable. I'm beginning to think Zoe and Timothy have a sure future together. They share fashion sense, among other eccentricities! At least Zoe appears to be wearing her OWN clothes! Oh, and on a side-note, everyone has really grown!!! Are you feeding them Miracle-Grow?

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger FourMileFarm said…

    YOUR mother?
    ALL YOURS???????
    I don't think so! You're gonna have to move one day, and THEN what? You better be nice to the rest of us!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger FourMileFarm said…

    YOUR mother?
    ALL YOURS???????
    I don't think so! You're gonna have to move one day, and THEN what? You better be nice to the rest of us!

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Teresa/ride4fun said…

    You have such a cute family Halcyon. Is Zoe catching up to Gabby in height? Sure seems tall for only 3!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home