Zoeisms
I am recording some of Zoe's pronunciations for posterity because they're so darn cute.
Hanger = hayno
Yogurt = yaya
Lolo = yoyo
Thank you = kankum
Poopy = popey (as she backs up to me and pulls up her shirt so I can check)
Fiddle = foohdle (and she recognizes "foohdle" music on the radio and loves it!)
Balloon = banoo
Muffin = mussy
Graham cracker, cookie, Saltine = crockie
Kitty = kiki. And when she calls them, it's "kikikikikikikiki!"
Pug = puck
Princess (her small orange stuffed fish) = kissess
Babies = "beebees!" (as she pulls up MY shirt and points to my stomach)
When I'm hurting, she'll lean against me with a worried look on her face and say, "I sowwy, Mama." (Who says toddlers don't learn empathy before they're three??)
And one of my favorites: Cuddles = cuddos (as she puts up her arms and asks to be picked up and held tightly)
Hanger = hayno
Yogurt = yaya
Lolo = yoyo
Thank you = kankum
Poopy = popey (as she backs up to me and pulls up her shirt so I can check)
Fiddle = foohdle (and she recognizes "foohdle" music on the radio and loves it!)
Balloon = banoo
Muffin = mussy
Graham cracker, cookie, Saltine = crockie
Kitty = kiki. And when she calls them, it's "kikikikikikikiki!"
Pug = puck
Princess (her small orange stuffed fish) = kissess
Babies = "beebees!" (as she pulls up MY shirt and points to my stomach)
When I'm hurting, she'll lean against me with a worried look on her face and say, "I sowwy, Mama." (Who says toddlers don't learn empathy before they're three??)
And one of my favorites: Cuddles = cuddos (as she puts up her arms and asks to be picked up and held tightly)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home