halcymouse

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Because I know you're all dying to buy us stuff

And since we all have birthdays (and Christmas!) coming up, I thought I'd make it easy for everyone.

Gabby

Loves ballet and long skirts/dresses that fly out when she spins. She wants a picture of a ballerina for her room. Wears size 6 right now. She still wears the silk scarves her grandfather gave her two years ago - anything "dress-up" will be a hit. Just no midriff-baring tops or miniskirts, please.

Zoe

Loves whatever Gabby loves. ;o) Doesn't have the defined interests like her big sister, but she adores stuffed animals and sleeps with so many her bed overflows with them.
Both girls have a box of Duplo that they play with a lot, and an addition to their set would be greeted with shrieks of enthusiasm, I'm sure.

Deet and Sophie

Please, NO noisy electronic toys for them. Deet is in desperate need of new clothes; Sophie wears hand-me-downs, but Deet's not big on dresses and frilly stuff, for some reason. Deet is almost in 18 month clothing; Sophie is about to be in 12 month. They really don't need much, beyond clothing. Oh - some wall art would be nice. Like little press on cutouts.

Halcyon

Yarn. Any that’s soft and easy to work with; I don’t mind acrylic, as long as it’s not rough and ugly, like Red Heart’s cheapest stuff. If you get yarn, make sure to get at least three skeins, so I’ll be able to actually make something with it. (One skein is usually only good for a baby hat.) Favorite colors are dark purple and lavender. Least favorite colors are teal, royal purple and bright red.

A gift certificate to Gevalia coffee. www.gevalia.com

A nice sharp bread knife that doesn't go dull after the first week of use.

A gift certificate to www.lionbrand.com or www.modadea.com. Moda Dea especially; I've always wanted to try their yarns but never had the chance (aka money).

For that matter, a gift certificate to www.kingarthurflour.com. ;o)

Erich

http://www.sigarms.com/SigStore/ShowProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=29&productid=90

P229 barrel in .357 Sig.

http://www.sigarms.com/SigStore/ShowProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=29&productid=97

P229 Night Sights

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    HAHAHA! I loved the picture of Sophie, the one where she's going "Whassup?" That's great.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you're going to post a wish list, it might be a good idea to let us know it's there! Of course, it might be a good idea for me to make a habit of daily checking everybody's blogs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home