And yes, Erich looks seriously fit!!! (Don't give him any of those chocolates I sent -- I'd hate to be the one to put even as much as half a pound back on him!!!) LOL
You're so awesome about keeping pics of your beautiful family up for us! I now have a blog, I just have to figure out how to put pics on it...maybe today! Love you!
2 Comments:
At 4:35 AM,
Sandra said…
Hahaaha, these pics are fantastic!!
And yes, Erich looks seriously fit!!! (Don't give him any of those chocolates I sent -- I'd hate to be the one to put even as much as half a pound back on him!!!) LOL
At 7:36 AM,
Lista said…
You're so awesome about keeping pics of your beautiful family up for us! I now have a blog, I just have to figure out how to put pics on it...maybe today! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home