halcymouse

Monday, October 29, 2007





Wearing the fingerless glove I made him.


He loves to stand at my screen door and look out, so he thought he'd try it at Nanay's too. He'd just gotten a bath and was wearing his 17 year old niece's t-shirt.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Lista said…

    Wow, you're fast...I ask for pictures of babies to cheer me up and here they are! They are SO adorable! Love the smiles!

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger FourMileFarm said…

    Pictures at last! They are so precious - feel free to add more daily. :o) And, what the heck is the purpose of the fingerless gloves? LOL

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Deet has a 17yo niece?!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Yeah, I was wondering about the niece-bit, too... ;-D

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Halcyon said…

    Ahahahaha! Did I seriously say that?? I am SO embarrassed! ~blush~
    MY 17 year old niece. Right. HIS 17 year old cousin. What's really bad is that I had to stop and think about it for a minute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home