halcymouse

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Zoe's 3rd birthday

is coming up fast! My mother was asking me what I thought she'd like for her birthday, so I thought I'd put some ideas here.
She loves dressing up. Long skirts or dresses that fly out are her favorites - she's not so keen on the straight skirts. Also, she adores tights, and I think she would be completely thrilled to get some funky-colored tights, maybe with bright stripes or something. Every day she asks me to help her put on tights, and every evening she protests when I take them off.
Otherwise...books are great, as are stuffed animals - she loves those. Please no noisy toys or mechanical whingdings - she's not too interested in those.
November 7th is creeping ever closer! :o)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger FourMileFarm said…

    You remembered your password!! Now you can post lots of pics. LOTS. :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home