halcymouse

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pikchers!

I believe I've mentioned the "monkeyness" of Sophie-Sue before. She is quite the determined climber! She's also good at getting herself out of the situations she finds herself in, so I mainly just watch her and try to provide a soft landing spot just in case she does fall.


Both of them LOVE Duplo. I think it's the clink-clink sound it makes when it's held in a fat little fist as the baby crawls. You can always hear Deet coming, no matter where he is.


Sophie in the adorable outfit Erich's (and now my!) friend Sandra in Switzerland sent her.


And Deet in his. (He is SUCH a drool-puss - the next project on my needles needs to be a bib.)

I'm not sure what they were after here, but they sure were determined!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Lista said…

    They'll be toddling in no time!!! I miss you guys so much! I'd love to hold them while they're still little and somewhat "holdable"!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Great pics, Halcy... And I only realized after seeing the pics of the kids in short sleeves that *winter* where you are is very different from *winter* where I am... ;-DDD Guess I should have sent the kids something less warm... LOL Well, hopefully you'll have a couple of cooler days as well, so they can wear their new clothes without sweating thru them... ;-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home