halcymouse

Friday, March 07, 2008

And now for something completely different!

He's still not walking. Why should he? He's an incredibly fast crawler, and if all else fails, he can always bat those baby blues and someone is bound to pick him up and take him where he wants to go.




He adores his Uncle Gabe!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Lista said…

    He is sooo cute! Almost enough to make me want another boy. Then I look around at the state of my house: floors covered in mud, toilet covered...well, we won't even go there...and I slap myself violently and long for a daughter! :o)

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Halcy, Deet is adorable!! And the way he stands, it looks to me like it won't take him much longer to figure out the benefits of walking...

    BTW, I *totally* dig the pic with your brother -- that's just sooo cute!! I love how you captured the intimacy between your two men... Sa-weeet!! ;-D

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    THey are sooo cute!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home