Sophie-words
Just jotting down some like I did with Zoss at this age, so I can remember how cute they are.
Puzzle = pubble
Nay (like "eye" with an "N" before it) = please. I don't know where that came from, but it's what she uses when she's asking me to help her with something, like putting on a dress.
Poopy = pippy. I'll tell her it's time to change her diaper and she'll run for the chair, chanting, "Pippy! Pippy!"
I was kissing her the other day and I told her that she was just edible, and she promptly and very clearly said, "Ed-i-ble!"
She'll try to say any word I pronounce for her, some with more success than others. Deet, on the other hand, has only a few words - Mama and Daddu (which I think is the cutest way of saying Daddy EVER). And he thinks it's funny to say the wrong word when I'm coaching him. "Deet, say Daddy!" "Mama!" (Big grin.) "Deet, say apple!" "Mama!" (Bigger grin.) "Deet, say Mama!" "Daddu!" (Cackle.)
Puzzle = pubble
Nay (like "eye" with an "N" before it) = please. I don't know where that came from, but it's what she uses when she's asking me to help her with something, like putting on a dress.
Poopy = pippy. I'll tell her it's time to change her diaper and she'll run for the chair, chanting, "Pippy! Pippy!"
I was kissing her the other day and I told her that she was just edible, and she promptly and very clearly said, "Ed-i-ble!"
She'll try to say any word I pronounce for her, some with more success than others. Deet, on the other hand, has only a few words - Mama and Daddu (which I think is the cutest way of saying Daddy EVER). And he thinks it's funny to say the wrong word when I'm coaching him. "Deet, say Daddy!" "Mama!" (Big grin.) "Deet, say apple!" "Mama!" (Bigger grin.) "Deet, say Mama!" "Daddu!" (Cackle.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home