halcymouse

Monday, December 17, 2007

A Gabby-ism again

She asked for yogurt last night. I buy sweetened plain and add flavors to it - the favorites being cinnamon vanilla and lime (not together ;o). So I was standing in the kitchen stirring it up and Gabby was waiting for me to hand her the bowl. She kissed my hand as we stood there, and I glanced down and smiled at her. She smiled up at me and said, "I'm so glad I got a good mama."

All together now - awwwwwww.... :o)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    Awwwwwww... :-D That's so sweet! Comments like that sure warm the cockles of your heart, don't they?! LOL

    Sophie told me a couple of days ago that I am "their bestest mommy"... Phew, sure am glad I beat out all the other mommies they have... ;-D

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Halcyon said…

    That is so cute, Sandra! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home